Pages

A.I.type Keyboard Plus v1.9.7.1



Apps Name : A.I.type Keyboard Plus
Developer: A.I.type
Current Version: 1.9.7.1
Update: September 21, 2012
Category: Productivity
Platform: Android 2.1 and up
Tipe: Offline Instalation
Tested: Samsung GALAXY Ace Plus

DESCRIPTION
A.I.type's revolutionary keyboard will help you type faster and better!
The best keyboard on the Android Market!

This version fixes the prediction\correction problem. If you're still experiencing a problem, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app. If it still doesn't work, please contact support@aitype.com




  1. Download dan Install APK File Hingga Proses Selsai.
  2. Jalankan Aplikasi Lewat Menu Icon.
  3. Seting A.I.type Keyboard Plus sebagai Keyboard deflaut.
  4. Have Fun and Good Luck.


Password: www.filiex.com
Download A.I.type Keyboard Plus v1.9.7.1 APK
Server: Zippyshare | Total Size: 6 MB | 6 MB/Link | Upload: Filiex

Alfiona

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment